Saturday, February 9, 2019

A Paradox I Have Never Known

I encounter a Paradox I have never known,  I think, believe, hope, this is the common man's paradox.  The man of wholeness...

Josh, another, I want, but I do not need. Before it was only a Need hiding in Want's clothing...

But now, I want him fully and completely, but feel complete as myself. As TJ of the Clann Briainaigh- but still -  How do we want someone, like him, and this want is of utmost importance, for he is of utmost importance to me, in my life, yet Paradoxically...

I need nothing, want nothing in that needful way.  I am complete, whole, and should Infinity need anything to add-on???

So here I live.  A Whole man without want, but loving another whom I deem to be of utmost importance.

I hope this is what they call, "Life."

No comments:

Post a Comment