TV, rumbling of chatter, it's always so,
Wine glasses go clinking, I'm always so.
Here.
But habit that keeps me from my task? It acts the same,,, for it does not get introduced (it knows no person beyond their identity as person, haha). No Harry or Hank to it. (It's how he met Sally actually)
But it gets paranoid. A bad habit-rigid thought patterns, but it is nearly non-xistant now. Our fear of the serpent pointing its triangular head or the sense of abandonment with hookers, when she takes back here nipple moves moves moves, (Always her nipple). But like another uncomfortable experience from memory and habit. This though is the habit of an emotion from a habit that is a dead one. Not the leftover.
I feel uncomfortable, irrationally, knowing not really, but still uncomfortable
Anxious or unsettled, displaced?
The habitual part is to hug him at such times, It's where I go. I thought it was natural to him.
But.
When that's not there? I never did, or worse, no longer does: Exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment